Friday, April 10, 2009

My Blog in the Spotlight



So a couple of years ago I ran across a site that is great for finding out what is going on around your state. It even includes FREE family activities! Love that! Every Thursday I get an e-mail with the fun, family weekend activities that are coming up. The site is http://www.gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/. Well a few months back they wanted local family blogs to showcase and I thought "why not" and I submitted mine. Well, I've just been notified that my blog is being featured. I am quite flattered that my little blog is being noticed in any way.

Here is the link for the blog on their site http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/attraction/Blog-Random-Thoughts-of-Liz-Salt-Lake-City-UT-84101-US

Here is what they have said about the blog "Random Thoughts of Liz is a blog that's filled with the musings of a local mom who likes to go hiking in the warmer months, creates meals using homegrown veggies from her little garden, loves watching and being involved in community theater, and enjoys sharing stories of parenting and family fun."

The Salt Lake City Editor, Holy Bishop, notified me that they are currently choosing the "Best Local Blog". Nominees are chosen based on reader reviews, so if you like my blog I would love for you to rate in on their site. If you don't like my blog or think it can be improved tell me too. Feedback is always good :)

1 comment:

S.R. Braddy said...

The highest achievement a family-oriented Utah blog can receive... or something. Congratulations!