Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're famous...well sort of.

So the girls and I headed over the the library yesterday to get new movies and books. To my surprise I saw pictures of myself and Lydia in the glass cases in the entry way. What a surprise. The Empress Theatre is displaying several of their past shows complete with programs and pictures. Lo and behold there was a picture of myself in Midsummer and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Lydia was in the fairy picture for Midsummer. I wish I had copies of the Midsummer pictures. I wasn't smart enough to take pictures of the show when I was in it.

Anyway, it was funny to see myself and Lydia on display. Sure it is just our little, local library, but hey, how often does that happen.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that is so cool that you guys were on display. that would be so cool, awesome.