Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Picture of the Week

So I thought it might be fun to post a "Happy Picture" every week. At times the world can seem gloomy and there is nothing like a happy memory to perk up the week.

This picture was taken 6/26/07. Yes, we celebrated my birthday in Disneyland :)
Did you know that if you celebrate you birthday in Disneyland you can pick up a Birthday Badge at City Hall. Everyone will wish you a happy birthday in the park including the ride attendants and the princesses. We loved meeting Mickey Mouse and being in Disneyland! The girls were even honored by the "Mayor of Disneyland" and became honorary citizens because they were dressed so pretty. The weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot, but there was plenty of sun. I felt like a kid again and loved seeing my girls have so much fun. Ahh...Disneyland. It will be fun to go back again someday.


By the way, if you were curious, this is what the Mayor of Disneyland looks like. Well at least when we were there :) I guess this post is now "Happy Pictures of the Week" since I've added another one.

2 comments:

Stephanie Behling said...

Hey, go again on you b'day. It's free this year!

The Barnum Family said...

I didn't even know there was a mayor of disneyland. Your girls are so cute all dressed up! Looks like it was a great family vacation!